Friday, August 8, 2008

Traffic Xchange

I Have Been Xperimenting With Traffic Exchange Sites For A Year Now, I dint Knew Much Use Of It BAck Then.ClickThru Was The First Site I Joined,All I Can Say Its A Ok Site...

My Experimentation With Traffic Exchange Went On I Joined Hundreds of these sites.
lastly Ended up With 5 Good Site Given Below

#1 StartXchange --->Simply Rocks,I dont Know About Others But For Me Its Best

#2 TrafficEra ------>Another Awesome Site, Earning Credits is Very Easy,And You Get 5,10,25,50 Credit Bonus Every Now & Then While Surfing Here.

#3 Ts25 ----------->Even Though You Get 1 Credit / Page Surfed,Even Over here You Will Be getting Bonus Credits now and Then and Will BE receiving Alphabets(SURFER),Once You Have acquired all the alphabets you will be rewarded 100 cedits, and Best thing i liked about it is,You Will Be getting Traffic Within 5 min's to Your Site From TS25

#4 EasyHits4U -------->A big Thing About this Site is You Get 1:1 Surfing Ratio With 20 Sec Timer & For every 1000 pages surfed you will be rewarded 0.30 $,Which You Can Withdraw When You reach 3$ So you HAve to Surf 10000 Pages.

#5 ClickThru---------->I Been Using This For A long Time,You Get 0.01$ /page surfed. This is not USD currency.You Can use this to Buy Stuffs Available in ClickThru or Spend it on Advertising.

I Recomend You JOIN ALL These Sites.

THANK YOU.

No comments:

How to add Wireless capability to legacy printers using Raspberry Pi

  This video tutorial demonstrates how to easily add wireless print capablity to your wired legacy printers using your Raspberry Pi. We hav...